Your new role
A HR Administrator is required on a rolling contract in a HR department for a large business based in Rochdale.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with first line general HR queries from all levels of managers, employees and third parties- face to face and via telephone
- Raising queries with our central Employee Shared Service Team
- Assisting in the management of short term absence - e.g. downloading site absence notification line, updating our absence records, notifying and updating managers in relation to new and existing absences, call backs to employees to obtain updates, sending letters to chase sick notes
- General HR administration support in relation to disciplinary, grievance, flexible working, appeal activity, note taking etc
- General HR administration support for other members of the team
- Filing and archiving
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have worked in a HR Administrator capacity previously and have the knowledge of the whole HR process.
- Candidates must possess the necessary skills and experience in order to hit the ground running with the above responsibilities
- You must be able to use your initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Experience of using the Kronos Timekeeping and Attendance system is advantageous as is having previous experience of the Oracle HR MIS
This role is offered on a rolling month to month basis covering a sickness absence and is paying £9.10 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.