Permanent job opportunity for an operational HR Manager to join an industry leading business in Swindon.
Your new company
You will be joining a leading distribution business based in Swindon with a customer focused culture who offer an excellent working environment. You will work in a sole charge role where you will be responsible for managing day to day HR within the organisation and report into the Management Team.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Business partner with managers to develop internal succession plans
- Manage the annual performance review process; ensuring all employees have a full review in line with company policy
- Co-ordinate recruitment across the business by building relationships with line managers and agencies
- Offer ER support and guidance to managers across the business
- Budget management
- Lead on any internal people-related change programmes
- Ensure all policies and procedures are fit for purpose and legally compliant
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this position you'll need experience working in a generalist role within an SME environment as this is a very hands on HR position. Experience working in a distribution business, alongside a CIPD qualification, is considered highly advantageous.
What you'll get in return
You'll earn up to £40,000 per annum alongside a number of additional benefits including excellent working conditions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.