Your new role
As the HR Advisor you will be responsible for dealing with all of the ER case work for the business.
You will be required to deal with case work including grievance, disciplinary, absence management and dismissal.
you will work in a team of 4 and the role will require some travel to different sites. The company are also implementing a new HR system and you will be required to assist with the implementation for this.
The role is very generalist and no day will be the same.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have experience dealing with a wide range of casework
- you will be confident and outgoing and be comfortable having difficult conversations.
- You must have excellent employment law knowledge and have worked in Employee relations previously
- a strong knowledge of HR systems would be beneficial
- you should have a CIPD level 5 qualification
This role is offered on a 6 month basis with the potential to turn to a permanent role and is paying up to £28,000. The client is looking for a quick start so immediately available candidates would be beneficial.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.