- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
My client, a global financial services business, have an exciting Recruitment/Onboarding Coordinator position available on a 12 month basis. There team is responsible for recruiting talent globally for the firm therefore this role will support and assist in the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Formatting job specs
- Initiating recruiting & updating/creating job codes
- Posting jobs through WorkDay and also posting on careers/Linkedin
- Ad hoc interview coordination with the Admin assistants
- Process all recruiting invoices
- Offers & background Checks - generate offer letter, meet each candidate in person pre-joining for criminal check requirements - site original documentation, initiate background checks and process offers in WorkDay & chase approvers and approvers delegates.
- Liaise with candidate and HM on start date
- Payroll - save relevant documentation to payroll folder. Scan all into folder
- Send notification email of all new joiners both full time and contractors
- Track all paperwork from new hire and ensure all returned
- Attend HR induction to collect remaining documentation and make copies where relevant.
- Create hard copy employee files
- Extensive recruitment coordination experience ideally within a profressional environment
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Proven experience of building excellent relationships with diverse and challenging stakeholders
- Proactive approach
- Excellent Microsoft platforms experience including; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Candidates must be immediately available or on a short-notice to be considered.