A global FMCG firm based in London is looking for a Performance and Talent Analyst to join their wider Human Resources and Personnel team
A global FMCG firm based
The Global Lead for Performance and Talent will support the Head of HR through brilliant basics across Workday management, performance management and recruitment. You will likely have a few years' experience in supporting excellent data services and delivery to the People function and might have passion for data and how to present it in a super relevant way for the business.
Role of the Performance and Talent Analyst in London:
Workday / HR data management:
- Maintain Position Management data in Workday - including changes and new positions for positions based at the site/sites which they serve. Track and chase where necessary.
- Support HRBPs to maintain and manage data integrity including contract production management, performance management through Workday.
- Manage process for International Assignees and ensure any specialist administration is completed (e.g. offline expenses management)
- Trouble shoot data and system issues within HR processes, and/or HR administration
- Support line managers with the self-service elements of Workday and other HR processes
- Be a super user of HR systems, acting as expert and advisor on maximising use of HR tools and data management systems
- Manage absence management data and analysis for HRBP teams supported
- HR Data reporting and analysis as required to satisfy routine organisation requirements and ad hoc HRBP requests.
- Explore and deliver new solutions that drive insight and offer data that helps the People function deliver to business challenges
- Within the Shared Services team, where capacity permits the role will also:
- Help administer other activities e.g.
- Complete forms for data changes for new hires, job moves & exits
- Prepare and complete mass upload templates for major data changes.
- Maintaining data quality performance.
- Pay review prep and groundwork, e.g. reward benchmarking, forecasts etc.
- Maintenance of physical local site information.
- HR Project Work - as required, bring their specialist skills to the table to assist on various HR projects required to enable the HR and business agenda
- Position management accuracy
- Smooth running of HR operations and administration.
- Ensure compliance with Company and Legislative requirements and standards
Experience of the Performance and Talent Analyst:
Experience in succession planning / performance management / talent management / L&D
Strong HR data analysis background