Our client is one of the UK's leading FMCG business's, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product.
As a HR Manager, you will work closely with Line Managers in matters of employment law, employee relations, resourcing, employee development and performance management to ensure that the business unit delivers the people plan
Duties and responsibilities
* Be involved in the development of the business unit HR people plan through everyday activities
* To understand group and site HR objectives and initiatives, and ensure that the day to day HR activities support them
* To work closely with line managers in matters of employment law, employee relations, resourcing, staff development and performance management to foster a spirit within the Business Unit which delivers the peoples plan
* To provide support, coaching and training to line managers in areas such as recruitment and Selection, disciplinary, grievance and conflict handling, communications, absence management
* Work with line managers to identify and then satisfy key and common training and development needs up to and including middle managers through performance appraisals and PDP's
* To support the sharing of best practice and to facilitate smarter working through taking an active role in the monthly HR meetings
* To proactively resource all vacancies in line with the recruitment policy up to and including middle managers.
The ideal candidate
HR Generalist experience is essential
* Knowledge of HR including employment law and employee relations matters
* Excellent organisational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Exceptional team working skills
* A good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Full Driving Licence, allowing you to drive in the UK
In return for your time & hard work
33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
Child Care Vouchers
If this sounds like the next exciting step in your career, apply now!