HR Business Partner
I am currently looking for a Senior HR Business Partner for an exciting opportunity with an international technology company.
The company have recently opened their London office and are looking for a HR generalist to Business Partner this team. You will join a wider HR team but will be working in a stand alone capacity in London (supported by COE's).
The Business Partner will support and be involved in the development of the people strategy with a concentration on business efficiency, recruitment, talent management and building leadership capabilities.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define, develop and execute the people plans that align with the business strategy
- Input to and implement the Talent Development strategy
- Support transformation projects
- Coach and advise senior management in order to improve leadership capabilities
- Deliver the annual people calendar activities
The role is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual who likes to work in a fast paced environment and is keen to add value to another organisation.
Previous experience of working as a HR Business Partner to a technology client group in a global, matrixed company is preferred.
For more information, please contact Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org