A leading, global financial services business is looking for a Graduate Recruiter to join the team. This role will be responsible for leading on the graduate recruitment process for c50 graduates each year and working with the wider team to develop the firms Graduate Recruitment strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a high performing, collaborative team who are making a measurable, positive impact to the business.
- Market and attraction of students
- Facilitating the assessment centres through to offer stage
- Selecting and filling the firms internship programme
- Work with the wider Graduate Recruitment team to develop the firms strategy
- Build long lasting and effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- Lead & influence on candidate assessment and selection with line managers
- Running the end to end process, being comfortable with the strategy as well as the operational aspects
Key experience/ Qualifications:
- Experience working within a graduate recruitment function, ideally within a global FS business
- Proven ability to manage high graduate recruitment volumes
- Track record in devising and executing successful graduate assessment centres
- Degree qualified or equivalent
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.