Are you an internal recruiter looking to make your next step? Or maybe an agency recruiter looking to move in-house? If so this Senior Recruiter position could be a great opportunity to you.
This outsourced customer services provider prides itself on offering the highest level of service to their clients and in turn their customers. This brand is not restricted by location or time-zone as their employees communicate via call, live chat, text or social media, working from their own home no matter where they are, allowing for a seamless and professional service to their clients.
With around 130 employees globally you will be responsible for recruiting and retaining the best talent in the industry across all locations.
As the senior recruiter you will:
- Support the HR Business partners to deliver the recruitment strategy for the UK.
- Manage the full end to end recruitment process for home-based customer service agents, as well as wider roles including head office.
- Build a pool of excellent talent, ensuring there is a strong pipeline at all times.
- Attend job fairs and other networking events to grow your network and brand awareness.
- Work closely with internal management to establish hiring needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- End to end recruitment experience, preferably within a customer centric environment.
- Experience in leading competency-based interviews by phone, video call and face to face.
- Experience coaching and guiding managers around the hiring process.
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Although the customer service agents are home based this role will sit within their head office amongst a hardworking and proactive team.
If this opportunity sounds like it may be of interest to you, and you would like to find out more please apply!
Location: West London Location - Close to major tube network
Salary: c. £30,000 - £35,000
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.