HR Business Partner
- Page Group
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Construction / Property
- Contract type
Based in our London head office, the HR department is looking to recruit an HR Business Partner who will be responsible for delivering a high level of service to the client base including the Divisional Head, Sub -Divisional Heads and Service Line Heads, Department Heads and other Partners in the client base.
A leading, global property business based in Central London.
Recruitment and on boarding
- Liaising with the in house recruitment team to ensure you and they and you are aligned with the on-going recruitment needs of the Commercial Division.
- To support all Partner level and private and confidential recruitment in line with the relevant department needs including interviewing where appropriate.
- To support the recruitment team in reducing agency costs throughout the division; including both non - fee and fee earner by using more direct recruitment.
- To encourage and support the recruitment team in developing a strong internal database for the Commercial division by encouraging the recruitment referral scheme.
- To ensure the process from contract generation to start date is fluid and full which will include; successful Partner medical, checking and advising on all previous restrictive covenants, ensuring the receiving department has an induction plan in place and that the HR team have received the signed Salaried Membership Agreements where appropriate.
Performance Management, Talent Management, Structure and Succession
- Alongside the Lead HRBP, to conduct an annual and mid-year performance reviews with each Department/Office Head and Sub-Divisional head as appropriate
- To support and advise Department /Office Heads and Sub - Divisional Heads on the outcome of their performance reviews and ensuring actions are followed up effectively.
- To review the succession plans within the client base for each department/office and to ensure the Division continues fit for purpose despite potential key leavers within departments.
- Alongside the Lead HR BP and Learning and Development Manager to annually review the appraisal process and form to ensure it remains relevant and productive.
- To review the structures of the teams within the client base to ensure all teams work effectively and efficiently.
- To liaise with the International HR Manager to ensure any overseas opportunities across the Division are managed.
- To support the implementation of relevant learning and development to support the talent management and succession of the Commercial Division.
- Alongside the Lead HR BP, review the engagement survey results for the Commercial Division and agree initiatives to respond to the results.
- Alongside the Lead HR BP discuss and review the points made through the engagement survey with the Commercial business to see how further support and initiatives can be offered to increase engagement in the client base with specific focus on the regions.
Remuneration and Benefits
- To manage, alongside the Lead HRBP, the annual salary/bonus and promotions process for the Commercial Division offering advice to each Sub Divisional Head to ensure they are working to the timetable and receiving the necessary support from HR. This will include advising relevant Sub Divisional Heads in apportioning appropriate amounts to all levels of their employees including reviewing any previous guaranteed bonus arrangements.
- Alongside the Lead HR BP review salaries of key peer groups to ensure a level of consistency and are in line with market rate.
- To use the internal compensation database to advise the Commercial Division on salaries of new recruits so that they are not excessive for the roles they will be undertaking.
- To liaise with the Benefits Co-ordinator in ensuring that the benefits provided by Knight Frank align with the needs of the Commercial Division.
- To support and advise the business on dealing with all employee relation matters in the client base.
- Complete Settlement Agreements; including negotiating and liaising with Lawyers to ensure effective completion.
- To conduct and respond to all Appeals resulting from any ER matters dealt with by the other Lead HRBP or the HR Business Partner team as appropriate.
- To advise and support on any restructuring within the Division to ensure all teams are fit for purpose, profitable and designed to suit market needs. This will include project managing all elements of the restructure from designing the communication plan to agreeing external communications alongside PR and relevant stake holders.
- To manage all aspects of HR relating to any business acquisitions and sales.
- To manage all TUPE transfers to and from the Commercial Business.
Career Experience Required
10+ years' experience with at least three years' experience in a management role
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
Possesses an excellent standard of English grammar and takes pride in presentation of work.
Enthusiastic and driven and able to prioritise effectively and still demonstrate attention to detail.
A strong background in HR policy and practice.
Articulate and very well presented as a professional HRBP.
Ability to liaise at all levels within the Firm with different types of people.
Ability and desire to work in a fast paced, client focused work environment.
Presentation skills to attend Board meetings.
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits