Senior Learning & Development Manager
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £65000.00 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Contract type
Senior Learning & Development Manager- Professional Services
Our client, a leading Global law firm based in central London, are looking to add a talented Learning professional to their established team.
This role is looking for an individual that is truly passionate and talented in the design and delivery of learning materials. The ability to effectively facilitate learning sessions with an innovative and time managed style is imperative.
The role is based in beautiful, central London offices, with a reporting line directly to the Head of Learning.
- Participate in development and implementation of learning approaches
- Design and deliver performance development and business skills learning programmes
- Assist in the delivery of career development programmes
- Manage a small team and own your business practice
- Exposure to firm clientele and close stakeholder management of partnership individuals
This role requires an experienced Learning professional that is confident and engaging in the classroom. The individual needs to be creative and commercial and have excellent stakeholder management.
Please contact Craig on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02030312468