Talent Management Specialist - Media Brand - Up to £55,000
This global media brand with a fantastic reputation, is looking to recruit a Talent Management Specialist to join their Learning and Development team.
The successful candidate will lead on two super interesting, global initiatives and will be a true business partner to understand client's needs when it comes to Talent Management and L&D.
Some key responsibilities:
- Lead on two global initiatives which focus on the top 500 Hi-Po's in the business as well as their Women in Leadership scheme.
- Truly partner the business to understand the Training and Talent and Development needs.
- Coach the business around skills gaps
- Manage assessment centres
They are looking for:
- Proven Talent Management and Development experience, ideally derived from a creative industry
- Proven coaching skills
- The ability to run TNA, implement programmes and facilitate. This is a full 360 life-cycle role.
- HR and coaching/assessments qualifications are highly advantageous.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a crucial part of a growing team, with lots of ownership of programmes and thus huge potential to see the impact of your work.
For more information or to apply, please contact Terri Wickett on 02030312468 / email@example.com