HR, Globaly Mobility assistant U1 FTC 12 MONTHS
The International Mobility team is an Internal Client Service function that is responsible for the management and co-ordination of all assignment activities for the UK and which also works closely with the Swiss Mobility team.
The co-ordinator would be part of a team, currently of 11 people based in Milton Keynes, reporting to the Head of International Mobility.
To support the International Mobility Advisors on the team with the administrative aspects of translating the global mobility framework into practical application, supporting the delivery of our strategic goals and mobility initiatives under the leadership of the IM Operations Manager
• Ad hoc administration required by the Head of IM, IM Business Partner, IM Ops Manager and Advisors
• Day to day responsibility for the International Mobility Mailbox and e.g. replying to generic queries, forwarding matters, redirecting as appropriate
• To assist in the practicalities of data maintenance and reporting
• To be involved with verifying SAP information for Certificates of Sponsorship in line with the requirements of the UK Visa and Immigration
• To assist with vendor records and invoice management, liaising with the Finance team member dedicated to IM
• To support the IM Advisors with assignee correspondence and activities throughout the assignment life cycle
• To assist in the preparation of those assignment agreements/extensions and other documentation on behalf of the firm for those not undertaken within the Global Shared Services Centre,
• Build relationships with the client service team initiating the assignment, the sponsoring partner and mobility professionals within other member firms
• Support the IM Advisors with the preparation and follow up for face to face briefings with assignees both pre assignment and on repatriation, per policy type
• To assist with the administration of secondee salary reviews, COLA reviews, hardship calculations, exchange rate monitoring, and overseas compensation collection where required
• Assisting in the preparation of education and awareness materials, potentially including mediums such as webinars, presentations, etc.
• To support the IM Business Partner with the monthly production of Mobility Newsletters
• Building relationships within the International Mobility team is essential to making the role a success.
• Strong working relationships are also required with the Deloitte Internal Tax team, and the Shared Services Organisation in Milton Keynes and the Deloitte GES Immigration Team in London.
• The role is predominantly internally focused. External relationships will occur in the course of business but will be on an ‘as needs’ basis.
• The ability and motivation to establish a network of contacts with similar roles and priorities is important.
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Monday – Friday
Agile working available
Your professional experience
Whilst no prior mobility knowledge is required for the role, the individual who is successful in this role will:
• understand the overall mobility agenda for the firm
• bring that awareness into the role, the agenda and the relationships that are established
• be credible and impactful when dealing with the firm’s senior people
• demonstrate their initiative and show a “can-do” attitude
• take responsibility for their work and own it through to completion
• demonstrate enthusiasm and engagement in their work
• able to work to deadlines and manage their own workload
• able to prioritise according to urgency and importance of tasks, managing multiple tasks and finishing them within set timeframes
In addition they will have:
• Excellent and confident communication and interpersonal skills; able to deal with all staff grades effectively and establish rapport with people at all levels
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines; prioritising with a flexible approach
• Good working knowledge of SAP preferable
• Good Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential
Your service line
Internal Client Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal client services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. We impact every area of our business, every day. From solving IT issues quickly and efficiently, to ensuring our people get the best possible training, to guiding colleagues on their tax and pensions. From our centralised hubs in Milton Keynes and Cardiff, we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
UK and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm on 1 June 2017. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2017 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Familiesand to have been in their Top 10 for seven consecutive years. Additionally we received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but we require five leadership imperatives from all of our people:
• We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
• We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 152743