Learning & Development Manager
- Page Group
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Transport & Logistics
- Contract type
Excellent opportunity to start an L&D function from almost scratch.
As the Learning & Development Manager you will have free reign to create strategy as well as being hands on in its delivery!
Based in Doncaster, travel to other hubs will be required.
A large blue collar client who have depots across the UK and a Head Office function in Doncaster. The business is very values driven and as such the HR team is a well respected function within the organisation.
As the Learning & Development Manager you will be responsible for everything L&D!!
You will report directly to the HR Director and be expected to create the learning and development strategy for a National business including an on-line learning platform. You will know what best practice looks like and will continually assess methods and procedures to drive a successful L&D department.
This role will be extremely challenging (and equally rewarding) - average will not work in this role - so if you are driven to really make a difference and are confident that you can show value added from your actions, apply immediately!
The successful Learning & Development Manager will:
- have previously worked in a similar position, starting an L&D function from scratch - ESSENTIAL
- be an L&D Specialist - ESSENTIAL
- work well in a team and on their own initiative - ESSENTIAL
- have strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- be resilient and tenacious - ESSENTIAL
- hold a full driving license - ESSENTIAL
- be flexible to travel to other locations across the UK - ESSENTIAL
- hold relevant training/coaching qualifications - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity to join a large and proactive HR team in the next stage of its development.
The salary will be up to £45,000 plus benefits