- Annapurna HR Ltd
- City of London, London
- Up to £28000.00 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
London, up to £28,000
Learning & Development Assistant
Our client, a global law firm, are looking for a learning and development assistant to provide support to the head of L&D and other managers. The role also requires cross-departmental and firm-wide liaison on all training administration matters and will oversee some firm-wide regulatory and administrative activities.
- Administrating and coordinating Learning and Development programmes
- Managing Learning and Development calendar and budgets
- Researching training programmes and providers
- Managing the Learning Management System
- A proven track record and experience within an administrative role, with experience of diary management, event planning and stakeholder management
- Curious and creative with a demonstrable passion for the L&D space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and confident demeanour with the ability to work well under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to gain extensive experience across the learning and development space whilst working for an international partnership.
For more information please email Nicholas Cowie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02030312468.