Early Careers Manager - Recruitment & Attraction
Early Careers Manager - Graduate Recruitment & Attraction
Our client, a leading global media brand, is looking to recruit an Early Careers Manager to join their team in London.
This role has a global reach and will support and lead their graduate attraction strategy.
- Work with key brands to establish their early careers needs and devise a strategy to deliver on this
- Create a continuous pipeline of potential graduates on a bi-monthly basis
- Create and lead assessment centres
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs for early career hires.
- Previous experience of working in the media sector highly advantageous
- Proven experience of working in the graduate recruitment space
- Creative and visionary with the ability to mould this into a strategy
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced, ambitious and growing company, with huge potential for career progression.
For more information, please contact Terri Wickett on 02030312468 /email email@example.com with your Cover Letter to apply.