HR Generalist - Global Mobility
- Frazer Jones
- £32000 - £40000 per annum
- Global Mobility
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
Are you an HR Generalist with an interest in global mobility wanting to work for a high growth international organisation? My client, a customer focused global Fintech consultancy is looking for an HR Generalist who thrives in a pacey environment and is looking for their next challenge.
The brand is focused on providing a top-quality service to their clients within the Fintech space, providing a consultancy service, offering advise and guidance as well as recruiting, training and placing IT Consultants into Fintech businesses. The brand has experienced strong growth since it was founded and currently has a headcount of around 800 across EMEA/APAC.
The role is generalist in nature incorporating elements of global mobility, giving you an opportunity to work across all areas of HR.
Within this role you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for your client group, providing support and guidance to all employees.
- Manage ER issues including absence & performance management for your client group, providing support to managers and guidance on how to deal with these issues.
- Manage key metric data, regularly reporting to senior management, consultants and wider head office.
- Onboard new members of your client group into their work teams in conjunction with their manager.
- Manage all global mobility including onboarding, payroll and transfers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with global mobility and strong knowledge of employment law within the UK.
- The ability to process payroll and global pension & benefits.
- Strong communication and organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- A background in financial services, consultancy or an IT background is advantageous.
If you are an HR Advisor looking for your next challenge and you have experience with the above criteria this would be a great opportunity to join this high growth and developing organisation.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply!
Location: Central London Location - Close to major tube network
Salary: c. £32,000 - £40,000
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.