Your new role
As the Resourcing Advisor you will have a variety of responsibilities. You will be responsible for providing a comprehensive, high quality and efficient recruitment service. Your main responsibility will be to coordinate recruitment activity for specific campaigns across the business. You will support the recruitment managers through the whole recruitment cycle offering advice and support in relation to recruitment activities such as advertising, selection testing methods and policy and employment legislation.
You will advise the recruitment managers on the best recruitment methods and support through the process when support is needed. You will show a real commitment to attracting and recruiting a diverse range of talented people.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have a proven track record of coordinating the recruitment process.
- You will have an up to date knowledge of recruitment best practice and employment legislation.
- You must have experience performing the end to end recruitment process and experience in advising colleagues through the process.
- You must be exceptionally organised as well as have the ability to juggle a number a priorities.
- You must be able to use your own initiative to proactively deal with queries
- A CIPD qualification would be beneficial but is not essential as would having experience administering psychometric tests.
You should be available for the entirety of the contract and be available for interviews and to start immediately.
This role is offered on a fixed term contract until the end of March 2019 and is paying a generous salary of up to £28,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.