HR Advisor - Interim
Interim job opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a business in Gloucester going through change.
Your new company
You will be joining an organisation that is going through a period of change where you will support with the business as usual activities for a period of 6 months initially. You will report into the Head of HR Business Partnering and support the wider business in the delivery of effective Human Resources matters.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide effective HR advice to Managers across the business
- Support Managers with Employee Relations casework
- Assist with recruitment across the business
- Update policies and processes in line with up to date employment legislation
- Support with HR projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need to have/be:
- CIPD qualified
- Recent HR generalist experience
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Either available immediately or on a short notice period
What you'll get in return
Benefits will include:
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- Life insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.