Global Performance & Talent Lead
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Contract type
My client, an FMCG company, has recently acquired an established and reputable division to add to their portfolio. They are looking to recruit an analytical and people focused individual to join the team as a Global Performance & Talent Lead.
The brand, an FMCG business existing in the world of food are dedicated to sourcing healthier alternatives, with the aim of being 100% sustainable by 2020. This is an exciting time for the brand and they are looking for someone who is keen to progress their career within HR, within the talent space.
Within this role you will:
- Collaborate with the HR Business Partners on data management, utilising Workday and ensuring data meets compliance regulations.
- Analyse and report on data in order to drive the people agenda to overcome and deliver on business challenges.
- Be a superuser of the HR system, supporting line management with the self-service elements of the system.
- Manage the processes for all international assignees, supporting with special requests from HRBP's.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis to assist the wider business functions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong analytical skills including reporting and analysis, identifying common trends and recommending points of action.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Understanding of core HR processes and how this can be assisted through systems.
- The ability to see a task through to the end while managing workload and varying priorities.
This is a great opportunity for someone with the above experience and qualities to work for an exciting and well establish brand. Experience with Workday is preferred but not essential however general experience with HR systems is required.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you would like to find out more, please apply!
Location: Central London Location - Close to major tube network
Salary: C. £40,000 - £50,000
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.