VP of People & Culture - Tech Start-Up
Are you a senior and progressive People & Talent professional looking for a challenging new role in a fast growth start-up environment.
Handle are partnering with an ambitious tech organisation who are looking for their first VP of People and Culture to join their London hub. Partnering with an entrepreneurial exec team you will play a key role in the ambitious international growth plans, developing a people strategy and infrastructure to allow the business to flourish.
The business has a lot to build upon, great processes and ways of working in place and a thriving, engaged culture. You'll be heading up an existing team who manage the day to day HR & recruitment tasks. Your role will be about taking them to the next level as a maturing start-up, looking at how to get where they need & want to be.
- You'll be a solid HR senior generalist and already be operating at strategic and highly commercial level.
- You'll ideally bring a range of experiences to the table from larger business structures to sme's
- You'll have experience in tech and have worked in a business scaling up on an international level
- You'll be a creative problem solver, and bring innovative strategic direction and strive to always do things differently and better!
- You'll inspire the team and help bring the People strategy and culture to life
- You will be a strong coach and draw out the best from a challenging leadership team
If you feel you might fit the above, please apply! Salary and package will be competitive and depending on experience.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.