EMEA Payroll Administrator - £25 per hour - 11 Month FTC - Camberley
My client is a leading name within financial services.
Due to a maternity cover, they are in pursuit of an EMEA Payroll Administrator to join their team.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
* Possess a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
* EMEA payroll experience
* Demonstrate an ability to organise and prioritise the workload and manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines while maintaining a high standard of accuracy and level of service.
* Good knowledge of payroll legislation and statutory obligations in EMEA countries
* Strong PC skills, including intermediate Excel skills
This role will extend to -
* Co-ordinating and processing payroll for a number of countries within the EMEA region with the outsourced payroll provider (ADP)
* Inputting, checking and reconciling the payroll information to achieve accurate, timely and compliant payments to employees, government agencies and third party providers (pensions, insurances etc)
* Resolve issues with the local payroll vendors as they arise
* Answer payroll related queries from employees, local HR, Finance etc
* Manage the ongoing relationships with stakeholders
* Assist with project work as it arises
If you are in pursuit of your next role in which to further develop your EMEA expertise - APPLY NOW !