My local government client is urgently seeking a Senior Diversity and Inclusion Specialist to join them on a 3 month assignment to rewrite the policy and design the strategy across the business.
You will be able to work from home for the majority of the assignment with the odd day in the office to knowledge gather. Must be immediately available.
* Extensive experience of managing equality and diversity and meeting statutory duties under the Equality Act 2010
* Knowledge of relevant legal frameworks and good practice in delivering equality and diversity objectives within complex organisations
* Demonstrable experience of developing organisational equality policies and strategic frameworks
* Understanding of equality impacts and equality analysis methods
* Demonstrable knowledge of the public sector and local government
* Experience of stakeholder management across private, public and voluntary and community sectors
* Significant and demonstrable interpersonal, engagement and negotiating skills, matched with high levels of emotional intelligence and personal resilience
* Exceptional written, verbal, presentation and influencing skills, with the ability to articulate and present complex issues clearly to a variety of audiences
* Knowledge and/or experience of working within local Government.