We are retained Search Consultants acting on behalf of our highly respected client organisation who have chosen to look externally for an outstanding calibre, talented HR professional. This client is a FTSE 250 respected brand with an exciting organisational culture, heritage and exciting transformation programme ahead.
- A proud workforce, operating with an excellent reputation for innovation, pace and customer focus.
- People based business with a compelling and positive future agenda.
- An organisation which requires unique HR business partnering expertise - with emphasis on the Change and OD/Talent agenda.
- Currently likely to be working within a contemporary and forward thinking, commercial organisation.
- Proven experience of influencing the commercial and strategic business agenda and working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve these goals as well as maintain HR operational excellence.
- Accustomed to creating, supporting and embedding significant Change/Transformation.
- Experience of coaching employees and driving a leadership agenda to embrace an agile and progressive culture.
- Develop existing talent to realise more of their potential whilst encouraging greater accountability and ownership for results.
- Maintain HR operational improvements, increased efficiencies and the further application of people metrics and technologies.
- Robust HR generalist knowledge, able to apply commercial thinking with confidence to gain early credibility with business leaders.
- Agile, accustomed to working at pace and highly flexible to operate at both tactical and strategic levels with equal enthusiasm.
- Tenacious, resilient and able to work confidently with minimal guidance.
- Critically, a hunger to succeed in the role, coupled with the ambition, intellectual horsepower and the ability to progress.
Please note that this is a confidential assignment and we won’t be able to provide further company information over the phone at an initial stage.
In the first instance, please apply by email and forward your CV and current salary details to by clicking the apply button. Ref: HRBP/0618.Decisions for Growth - HR Executive Search Specialists.Contact Gail Medcalf