Your new company
My client an international commercial organisation based in Guildford Surrey.
Your new role
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced and talented International HR Business Part that will partner my client's leadership and management teams in multiple countries across Europe, APAC and Canada. You will partner closely with your client group, coaching and assisting leadership teams to understand and effectively implement policies, procedures and best practice, ensuring a consistency of approach across countries.
Whilst you will be a strong Business Partner at the core of your experience my client is seeking an individual that can bring specialist skills to the table. Ideally this will have either been in Reward or Learning & Development, managing engagement, culture, leadership and management development programmes. You will have specialised in one expert area outside of the generalist piece during your career to date.
By the nature of the role you will be comfortable to both work at a tactical and operational level, as well as engaging with senior leaders on a more strategic level to provide the link between the business and people agenda. Countries you will be working with will typically have 50 employees or less. You are comfortable to deal with employee relations across different jurisdictions and work with different cultures.
As an HR Business Partner for International you will work with countries such as Italy, Spain, Nordics, South Africa, India, China, Australia, and Canada, where there is no local HR presence. It is envisaged there will be up to 25% travel with this role.
This role will
- Identify the required training and development requirements and where required deliver interventions as required.
- Support and influence organisation design and organisational change
- Lead the delivery of the agreed global people agenda
- Conduct Talent Reviews and follow up with Individual Development Plans/Career Mapping
- Develop retention analyses and strategies for key staff members
- Sourcing and recruitment of positions, including short listing and interviewing
- Provide coaching and feedback to managers on talent management activities including performance management, training and development, organisational capability assessment, strategy and planning
- Review the established job architecture and grading and build links to Career Development and Career Pathing
- Ensure legal compliance at country level
What you'll need to succeed
- HR Generalist with one or more specialisms (L&D/Talent/Organisational Development/Reward/Compensation)
- You will be an experienced HR professional and a confident communicator with the ability to build strong relationships and make sound commercial decisions
- Being a confident and trusted adviser to senior stakeholders
- Understanding of how to effectively navigate a matrix organization
- Working knowledge across multiple Jurisdictions
- Degree Educated and preferably CIPD qualified (or equivalent)
- Willingness to travel predominantly within Europe and Asia
What you'll get in return
A base salary of £65,000 - £80,000
Substantial benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.