HR Manager (Manchester)
- Frazer Jones
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £38000 - £40000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
My client are a UK based law firm, headquartered in London with a regional office in Manchester. They are looking for an HR manager to be based in the Manchester office, supporting 80 employees, including 6 partners, the role would be well suited for someone looking to step up into a management role.
- The position is a new role, introduced due to growth of the firm's newest office, the role will work closely with the London HR team to ensure consistency in HR processes
- This position is a standalone role in the office, with regular support from the London HR team, office support and managing partner in Manchester
- The role will be overseeing all employee lifecycle of the office, including recruitment, joiner's leavers, employee relations, performance management and training
- Involvement in firm wide initiatives and strategic decisions
- The role offers excellent exposure to stakeholder management and ownership of all day to day HR duties, with administrative support from London
- Will have experience in an advisory or management HR role, ideally within professional services
- Will be experienced working autonomously leading and managing HR processes
- Will have experience leading ER cases, including performance management, disciplinaries and grievances from end to end
- Will enjoy working on strategic projects and have a commercial view on HR Projects.
If you are a strong HR Generalist with experience working within a professional services firm, please click below for more details.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.