Graduate Recruitment Advisor
- Frazer Jones
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
I am working with an International law firm, based in London, they are looking for an experienced Graduate Recruitment Advisor to join their team. The role requires at least 18 months experience of graduate recruitment, ideally within a law firm.
- Overseeing the application and selection process for all trainee lawyers and interns
- Running assessment days, feedback sessions and overseeing the graduate recruitment process at all stages
- Organising all campus events, open days and workshops
- Plan and deliver the firms vacation schemes whilst liaising closely with internal stakeholders and partners.
- Will have 18 months experience working in graduate recruitment, ideally within a law firm
- Will be able to demonstrate good understanding of traineeships, seat rotations and the qualification process
- Will have had exposure to stakeholder management and working with senior partners.
If you have graduate recruitment experience in a law firm or professional services firm and are interested in discussing the role, please apply for more details.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.