HR Business Analyst - 18 month contract
- Oakleaf Partnership
- £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
I am working with a leading financial services business who are recruiting for an new HR Business Analyst role in their HR team. This global role will be project focussed and responsible for supporting the Head of HR Business Partnering for their front office populations and will be providing high levels of administrative and analytical support.
Duties will consist of administrative duties, preparing presentations, reporting analysis and projects on a global level. The successful candidate will be given an excellent opportunity to be involved in different projects in order to gain HR knowledge and exposure.
- Participate in HR projects / tasks as assigned to include content wise preparation of presentations and briefing materials
- Compile/develop reports as well as analyse data and develop initial conclusions
- Participate in select meetings or conference calls to gain additional knowledge while taking minutes
- Provide administrative support on calendar management, meeting arrangement, business trip logistics and expenses
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious graduate with a passion for HR and great analytical skills to gain experience in an exciting project orientated role. If you are interested in hearing more then please apply or get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org