A real opportunity to partner with key stakeholders at Partner level to impact your commercial thinking and influencing skills ensuring the best outcome for the business, the stakeholders and ultimately the employees.
An international Law firm with an excellent reputation in the local and national market place.
- Supporting the Senior HRBP team in the definition and delivery of HR strategy/plan for the Practice Groups in your Birmingham, in line with the People Strategy. Implementing key firm wide people related initiatives within the client group.
- Acting as a business partner to managers/partners. Delivering performance management, budgeting, workforce planning, project and change management. Exploring and challenging team structures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Influencing and being part of project teams delivering business strategies and initiatives. Challenging existing HR ways of working to ensure maximum efficiency across all day to day activities.
- Supporting the business in driving and managing change (to leaders, role structures, new ways of working, use of new skills etc.) effectively, using change management tools and processes to ensure that teams continue to operate effectively.
- Coaching partners and managers and being their trusted advisors, not just on people issues but on business decisions and direction. When providing advice, always ensuring employment legislation is balanced alongside a commercial approach.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements, through HR data analysis, to enable fact based decision making. Always doing so to agreed formats and timescales.
The ideal candidate will have either recently begun their career as a HRBP or be a few years into the role looking for a new challenge.
- You will have a good understanding and practical experience of complex ER and L&D delivery.
- You will be someone with a well-developed commercial acumen, with the ability to contribute to the wider business and HR agenda.
- Ideally your experience will include exposure to organisational development and change management.
- You will have a track record of coaching, motivating and influencing at management level using pragmatic and data based approach.
- Well-developed diplomacy, listening and influencing skills.
- You will demonstrate a range of influencing skills, personal impact and communication skills that will ensure success and command instant credibility at all levels of the firm.
- Excellent IT skills; competent Excel skills essential and competent in the use of information systems highly desirable
Excellent benefits to include competitive salary up to £50,000