HR Systems Project Manager - SAP SuccessFactors
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- Reading, Berkshire
- Up to £67000.00 per annum + Bonus, Health etc
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
HR System Project Manager, London, £60,000 - 70,000, Reading, Human Resources and Personnel, £60K - £70K, SAP SuccessFactors
HR System Project Manager, Reading, £60,000 - 70,000
My global client are currently recruiting for a HR System Project Manager to work on a portfolio of new SuccessFactors projects that they have coming up. The successful HR System Project Manager will be responsible for managing local, regional and global projects working with both global providers and bespoke in house system teams.
Experience delivering a Cloud Based HRIS implementation is essential.
The best suited HR System Project Manager for the role will:
- Have experience working as Project Manager on global HR systems projects previously
- Preferablly have deleivered a SuccessFactors implementation before.
- Also will have a strong Business Analyst skill set and will be happy to work in a hands on role which involves both a Project Management and Business Analyst skill set.
- Excellent vendor management skills.
- Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at a senior level.
This is a fantastic opportunity working in a close knit HR system team, working with cutting edge cloud based HR technology on exciting and varied projects.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration. For more information on the role please contact: James Purton at email@example.com.
Role - HR System Project Manager
Location - Reading
Salary - £60,000 - 70,000
Annapurna HR are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on HR Transformation and the 'Future of HR Systems' TV Series please visit: hrtn.tv.