- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £96 - £110 per day
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Professional Services
- Contract type
A Consultancy business who provide actuarial, employee benefits and investment services, have an exciting opportunity available for an HR Administrator. This role will provide transactional support across the the HR remit. Suitable candidates with have strong administration experience, ideally within an HR Department.
Potential temp to perm opportunity.
- Manage the new joiner process including onboarding, system set up and first day induction.
- Manage all probationary period queries ensuring the HR system is up to date and relevant teams are informed of any changes.
- Manage credit and criminal checks
- Process all reference requests
- Ownership of the HR inbox, responding to all queries within a reasonable time frame.
- First point of contact for all HR telephone queries with a great customer care and answer queries promptly
- Responsible for all employment contractual changes advising payroll when needed.
- Ensure accurate records are maintained
- Update and maintain the HR intranet pages with relevant information
- Responsible for employee study and issuing study contracts as required
- Complete exit interviews and relevant paperwork
- Providing cover for the HR Assistant as required
- Complete any ad hoc tasks or projects as instructed
- Proven experience in an administration role, ideally within an HR Department.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to prioritise own workload and work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn
Candidates must be immediately available or on a short notice to be considered. Potential temp to perm opportunity.