Talent Acquisition Manager
Role: Talent Acquisition Manager
Industry: Technology Business Services
Location: West London
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
My client, a leading global Technology services company are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team to support their Technology client group. They are looking for an exceptionally passionate and credible Talent Acquisition Manager who is a self-starter and committed to really making a difference.
You will be an experienced Recruiter with a proven track record of delivering outstanding resourcing services in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Working closely with the Senior HRBP, this is a highly strategic role where you will deliver initiatives and implement processes to build credibility both internally with stakeholders and externally for future talent.
Duties will include:
* Create and implement innovative strategies around diversity recruitment
* Build out and develop their workforce planning in order to improve their sourcing plan on a global level
* Lead on their early careers opportunities
* Develop relationships with suppliers
* Proactively pipeline
* Work closely with managers to support good practice whilst building credible stakeholder relationships
* Continually pursue new ideas in order to improve and implement best practice
* Build strong relationships with regional Talent Acquisition teams
Experience recruiting within the technology or software space is necessary, as well as working across HR on cross-functional projects globally. You must have strong academics as well as experience working in an internal recruitment function.
You will be commercially minded with experience in change management and have the ability to contribute to the wider HR agenda. Get in touch today for this amazing opportunity.