HR Analyst - Financial Services
- Oakleaf Partnership
- West End, London
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- HR Analyst
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
My client is a West-End based independent European private equity firm looking to hire a HR Analyst. The role will report directly into the HR Director and help support a population of 80 in the London office. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to get broad HR exposure in a high touch environment.
- Meet with business stakeholders to run focus groups, glean feedback on proposed approaches and adapting accordingly to deliver a commercial solution
- Keep abreast of latest thinking and initiatives covering the full HR spectrum, proactively posing ideas and thoughts to drive continuous development and improvement of HR offerings
- Ensure any new processes and policies are applicable to international ways of working and local regulations
- Take the lead on ER matters as allocated by the HRBP, making clear and commercially sound decisions in areas such as flexible working, Occupational health referrals, sickness absence and attendance management, maternity, performance issues, and grievance /disciplinary case management.
- Support the HR team with the compensation review as required
- Support talent mapping across business areas and support the creation and development of a performance based culture
- Provide support on the employee engagement survey, working with the business partners to create and implement action plans based on the results
- Develop cohesive working relationships throughout the business
- Undertake any other duties which are considered reasonable within the broader remit of your role.
- Participate in project work when required by the business and/or the department.
- Take responsibility for flagging health and safety concerns for self/others in accordance with Company health and safety policies and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: (Academic, Professional, Relevant Job Knowledge):
A bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or a related discipline
2 to 3 years' experience in the HR field
Prior Financial Services experience, ideally with an industrial placement / grad scheme.
Requires prior knowledge of principles and practices of human resources.
Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
Ability to manage challenge stakeholders in a fast-paced financial services environment.