- Oakleaf Partnership
- Coventry, West Midlands
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Occupational Health & Wellbeing
- Job Level
- Pharma / Scientific
- Contract type
A UK wide organisation has an opening for an Engagement Manager. Based from Coventry and reporting to the Head of Talent, you will design and deliver engagement strategies which will connect with staff across their large multi-divisional organisation.
This is a company who are changing rapidly: not only are they passionate about being the best in their sector, but also focused on living their values. There have been several change initiatives in their recent history and your role will be vital in ensuring that communication of further change brings their people with them.
You will lead a small engagement team and work closely with the senior/executive team firstly to understand your key projects, and then to oversee the delivery of colleague engagement strategies, change programmes, colleague internal communications and related events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an engagement specialist who has moved through the ranks of either Communications or Learning and Development roles.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has designed and delivered employee engagement strategies with proven outcome, such as employee surveys, major internal and external events etc, and demonstrate ROI
- Can produce high quality communication which will go out to over 20,000 employees across the UK.
- Has been part of significant and large-scale change programmes.
- Can work closely with executive stakeholders and manage these relationships effectively
- Has management experience within communications or L&D
- Has worked within matrix organisations in previous roles with significant headcount