International Benefits Manager, M&A
Oakleaf are working with a global organisation based in Berkshire. They are looking for an International Benefits Manager to focus on large scale M&A activity. This role will lead the project work on M&A for the international benefits function.
Reporting to the Associate Director for International Benefits this candidate will be responsible for all M&A tasks across three global projects. The role holder will provide analysis and reporting, represent the function, and work closely with the wider HR group, Payroll and Finance.
Responsibilities and duties include:
* Complete all analysis on a given M&A project, seeking support from the wider HR community and payroll function where necessary.
* Represent the Benefits function on all M&A meetings with support from the respective Benefits Manager.
* Identify all cost implications and report accordingly.
* Make recommendations in respect of M&A projects at the employee, country and business level.
* Support the harmonisation process for acquired employees by working with HR to ensure contracts are correct and employee communication is appropriate.
* Input to the vendor relationships with brokers and advisors so that acquired employees are included in vendor negotiations.
* Partner with Global Compensation team where necessary.
The successful candidate will have:
* Minimum 3 years HR experience with a proven M&A experience, preferably within a complex commercial organisation.
* Highly numerate with the ability to analyse data, draw conclusions, recognise implications and generate solutions.
* Track record of accomplishment in benefit administration, communications, vendor management and cost management.
* Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel