HR services, Senior Administrator, Shared Service Organisation (SSO), Internal Client Services
We have a need to provide responsive, flexible, high quality and agile support to our internal HR business colleagues that is not necessarily linked to a project; ultimately supporting the HR model.
We have identified a need to provide critical, timely and agile support to our internal HR business colleagues. Service Line focused, the role will require a specific skillset to ensure the right level of support across a range of areas. This is likely to include report manipulation, Centres of Excellence support, events, promotion and development centres, reward, Global transfer due diligence, Limelight administration, pre-project support and meeting scheduling.
Include specific responsibilities
- Working closely with the HR teams to ensure the smooth delivery of HR administration ensuring the balance of delivering bespoke requests and following appropriate process and governance
- Delivering service excellence and ensuring service level agreements are met
- Delivering an employee focused experience through the timely and accurate completion of queries and activities
- Taking ownership for queries and escalations, escalating to the Team Leader if necessary or specific cases to the appropriate HR Services team or third party provider
- Recording and maintaining accurate activity information tracking through to timely closure
- Maintain relevant exception management and quality control
- Being a champion of process and service delivery, supporting coaching and sharing knowledge with the team
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Location: Milton Keynes
Suggested work pattern: Fixed-term full-time
Your professional experience
- Has a thorough understanding of the Shared Services Organisation’s services and how they can add impact, through seeking to anticipate needs and exceed expectations
- Flexible and agile approach to support HR Service activity
- Ability to interpret and manipulate data and to articulate information appropriately to the relevant audience through the appropriate medium.
- Able to manage own workload and can prioritise accordingly
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to analyse problems and data to see the bigger picture, demonstrating the ability to overcome barriers
- Has the ability to build credibility with team members and key stakeholders
- Displays professional approach at all times, and demonstrates integrity with a good understanding of risk
- Supports colleagues when changes occur, and is a team player
- Keeps others motivated
- Promotes a culture of transparent feedback
- Shows initiative in taking decisions
- Is able to assess own workload and act with urgency when necessary
- Follows appropriate policies and processes and guides others
- Previous experience within a team environment, preferably from within an HR function or HR shared service environment
- Experience of the core Microsoft Office packages is essential and knowledge of SAP or similar HR systems is desirable
Your service line
Internal Client Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal client services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. We impact every area of our business, every day. From solving IT issues quickly and efficiently, to ensuring our people get the best possible training, to guiding colleagues on their tax and pensions. From our centralised hubs in Milton Keynes and Cardiff, we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
UK and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm on 1 June 2017. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2017 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families and to have been in their Top 10 for seven consecutive years. Additionally we received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but we require five leadership imperatives from all of our people:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 149914