HR Manager - Manchester
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £36000 - £38000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
A legal firm in Manchester are looking for a HR Manager to join their team. As HR Manager you will be responsible for all operational HR and recruitment within the branch and report remotely into the HR director.
The firm have grown in size and scale and now require consistent HR support from an advisor/manager who enjoys operational HR. This role will involve work on the full HR remit, but with particular focus on recruitment into crucial roles and mentoring/coaching. You will also have the opportunity to be involved with company wide projects.
You will be based from new offices with good tram links and ample parking. With a friendly culture which supports flexible working, this firm is growing in the region which makes it an exciting time to join.
We are looking for an experienced generalist HR Advisor or Manager, who has a track record within the legal sector or wider professional services (ie, accountancy, management consultancy etc).
Your main responsibilities include…
- Managing all recruitment within the Manchester office from creating adverts to assisting with interviews
- Maintaining connections with local universities ensuring a strong recruitment brand
- Inducting new starters and conducting exit interviews
- Managing all HR queries
- Providing advice and guidance on employee relations issues
- Absence reporting and management
- Support on cyclical projects
The ideal HR Manager…
- Excellent generalist HR knowledge and experience
- Experience using SAGE
- Expert knowledge on UK employment law
- Experience reporting and presenting HR data
- Previously experience working within a professional services environment - ideally law firms.