Interim HR Business Partner
- Ashley Kate HR
- South East London, London
- Up to £45000.00 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR have been selected on a retained basis to recruit for 3 ambitious interim HR Business Partners to join our client for 12 months.
Purpose of the role
To work closely with and partner a number of mid-level managers and their teams within region, to provide pro-active, commercial and practical solutions and general HR advice, using a good balance of healthy challenge and support, utilising influencing and coaching skills.
- Experience within a People Business Partner role, in a creative environment such as Media, PR, Marketing, Retail looking after Corporate functions
- Good generalist knowledge
- Experience of effective challenging and influencing at senior manager level
- Significant experience of influencing and coaching managers
- Experience of advising on complicated and broad range of Employee Relations issues, with good knowledge of local employment legislation and practice
- Experience of managing organisational change
- Experience of managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives
What you will be doing?
- Build good working relationships with designated managers, to provide, challenge, support and advice, becoming a trusted partner, developing good insight into business activity, providing proactive and commercially focused solutions.
- Identify strategic and tactical people issues in partnership with Managers and support them with advice and expertise to resolve these matters. Contribute to the delivery of business area Key Performance Indicators.
- Support Managers in governance processes, driving compliance ensuring requests are timely, accurate and provide good business and commercially focused justifications.
- Work with managers to develop resourcing plan, identifying short, medium and long term resource requirements. Support managers with recruitment activity, planning for campaign, sourcing candidates through developed networks and pipeline, and supporting interviews, ensuring a consistent process and robust selection decisions. Co-ordinate recruitment and pipeline activity with Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Drive participation and completion of Engagement surveys, ensuring good participation, resulting in accurate view of engagement pulse.
- Work with managers and teams to understand development neds, producing team development needs analysis. Feedback into Company-wide Development Needs Analysis and Plan.
- Lead or support on client implementations from a people perspective, covering resource requirements, allocation of resource, and TUPE.
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organisational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives within the business area in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for flexibility and planned growth.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with business leads and People team
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Adopts a professional approach with a can do attitude
- Has an up to date understanding of present and future employment legislation
- Has a commercial focus
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.