Interim HR Change and Internal Communications Manager
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an Interim HR Change and Internal Communications Manager to join our well established media client, based within their HR projects team. They are looking for a driven individual with demonstrable experience in internal communication, engagement plans and strong team management. A passion for digital initiatives is key to support the communication strategy which will in turn facilitate high engagement, creativity and high performance within this organisation.
You will be joining an exciting, dynamic, commercially driven company with a unique legacy.
This is a new role, and a valuable addition to the team. The contract is maternity cover for 12 months.
As part of this role you will define and establish an internal communications strategy with senior managers, international and market stakeholders and the exec team. You will lead on all initiatives, projects and events and work closely with senior managers to ensure that link with your plan to the brand, PR and HR priorities.
About the role
- Partner with key businesses and HR stakeholders to drive positive internal communications and engagement globally
- Contribute to the wider culture, engagement and internal communications strategy and build the global operational plan
- Ensure organisational initiatives, projects and significant change are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Oversee the design, measurement and reporting of Employee Engagement Survey for global office and retail populations
- Business and/or Functional Transformation programme experience
- The ability to drive action in complex organisational environments, with the resilience to work in sometimes ambiguous contexts to translate strategic objectives into operational plans.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to build strong working relationships and influence at all levels, which generate confidence, respect and trust.
- Outcome driven, with the resilience and toughness under pressure to make clear and cohesive decisions.
- Previous experience providing Executive level project and strategy support.
- Advanced Powerpoint skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers, and trends.
- Experience of working in fast paced, intense work environments
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.