- Oakleaf Partnership
- Reigate, Surrey
- £32000 - £36000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A leading Global Insurance firm are looking for an HR Advisor to join their team, covering a period of maternity. Ideal candidates will have a passion for and strong experience in employee relations.
This role will mainly be based in Reigate with some travel to London. Candidates suitable for this opportunity must be able to travel there (there is a local train station).
This is an important role supporting the two largest business areas. This role will support the full HR remit including employee relations, HR operations, HR reporting and analysis, performance management, talent development and total rewards activities.
- Management of performance issues, long-term sickness and absence cases, family processes such as maternity/paternity, internal issue and conflict queries and flexible working requests
- Conduct exit interviews and work closely to monitor turnover situations and urgent leaver cases
- First point of contact for compensation, benefits and HR policy related queries
- Support internal movement requests including transfers/relocations/secondments
- Support the annual performance review, salary, bonus and promotion procedures
- Provide regular analysis reporting (headcount, attrition, Inclusion and Diversity, absence management and overtime)
- Training new managers and new hires on key HR activities/processes
- Working with the Learning Business Partners to set up training initiatives including the roll out of new programmes
- Commutable distance of Reigate
- CIPD or studying towards this or an equivalent qualification
- Proven ability to provide HR advice and guidance on a wide range of issues and with relevant experience of leading disciplinary, grievance, long term absence and performance management cases
- Strong analytical and MS Excel skills
- Previous experience as an HR professional working ideally within a professional or financial services organisation, supporting part of a business.
Competitive salary on offer. Please apply and email bethhicks@oakleafpartnership for more details.