My client, a global professional services business in the city, currently have an exciting Recruitment Advisor available on a 6 month basis. As part of a well-respected team, this role will manage the end to end recruitment process, supporting the identification of top-tier talent in the market and the delivery of a best in class candidate experience. Partnering with Directors, Partners and Senior Managers this role will advise on market knowledge, recruitment best practice and key activity. Ideal candidates will have solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a variety of sourcing methods.
- Provide full cycle recruitment support for an assigned business area, working on high profile roles circa. £100K +
- Establish collaborative, credible relationships with key stakeholder and other HR team members
- Demonstrate an understanding of the recruitment market including, key trends, competitors and relevant activity to create appropriate sourcing plans
- Demonstrate and educate stakeholders on suitable assessment methods such as competency based interviewing, psychometric testing, technical testing and assessment centres
- Build and maintain a network of high potential candidates and identify talent through established and new recruitment methods
- Maintain proper records via applicant tracking system
- Conduct regular follow-ups with Directors, Partners and Senior Managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans
- Proven track record of executing volume recruitment directly
- Able to implement recruitment strategy
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates including - headhunting, job boards, recruitment portals, referrals etc.
- Knowledge of core assessment and selection tools
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively
- Strong relationship building skills - with the ability to challenge senior management where needed
Competitive salary on offer.