• One of the most successful Services organisations in the UK. Our client is a FTSE 250 recognised brand, always striving for greatness and aiming for the best customer experience.
• Fabulous opportunity for an experienced HR professional to be pivotal in the delivery of excellent HR service and support within this collaborative culture.
• The future of this organisation is centred on growth and HR will be at the centre at enabling this in an integrated and professional way.
• Delivery across all aspects of the HR agenda to ensure best fit tools, processes and procedures are in place. Alongside this, there is scope to proactively innovate and deliver a template for HR excellence.
• Partnering a diverse and highly commercial population across the full generalist remit.
• Lead and coach a small HR team to provide a high quality, business centred HR service, ensuring the continuous growth of HR capability and effective HR operations.
• Proactive delivery of People Plans to support organisational growth. In particular, engagement and talent will be key pillars for success.
• Strategic and tactical HR decision making and project delivery in a highly commercial and fast moving environment.
• Partner line managers on resourcing and employee relations, especially in the areas of employment law, grievance, performance management and employee reward initiatives.
• Graduate calibre/ CIPD qualified
• Proven HR business partnering/generalist experience gained in diverse and customer centric environments such as telecoms, retail, logistics or hospitality.
• Previous experience of managing and leading a small team.
• Expertise in all aspects of generalist HR including Talent Acquisition/Management, Employee Relations and OD/Change.
• Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills. Ability to contribute to the continued development of a people centric culture where engagement is optimised.
• Passionate about HR with the drive and resourcefulness to thrive on the significant business opportunities ahead.
• Sensitive, empathetic and highly experienced at managing evolutionary change.
• Creative, innovative, adaptable and influential – a real team player.
• Hands on and practical in approach. Able to operate both strategically and operationally.
Please note that this is a confidential assignment and we won’t be able to provide further company information over the phone at an initial stage.
In the first instance, please apply by email and forward your CV and current salary details via this advert here on Changeboard.
Decisions for Growth - HR Executive Search Specialists.