- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £32000 - £35000 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
My client, a global professional services business based in London, currently have a brand new ER Officer position available on a 6 month basis. Supporting the wider EMEA ER team this role will provide support on the end to end management of employee relations cases.
- Provide first line advisory support on operational issues such as performance/capability, absence management, disciplinaries and grievances
- Support ER Team members to resolve capability issues and the end to end management of more complex ER cases. This will include attendance and participation at formal meetings, drafting of all correspondence and query management.
- Administration for performance management and absence management
- Accurate MI reporting and analysis
- Offer advise and support on occupational health issues
- Support the design and delivery of ER best practice workshops to enhance employee knowledge
- Establish professional working relationships with relevant stakeholder and HR team members.
- Support ad-hoc people projects where needed
- Proven experience of managing a range of ER cases
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Good working UK employment law knowledge
- Ability to build credibility quickly and operate with a customer service approach
Competitive salary on offer.