- Ashley Kate HR
- South West London, London
- Up to £45000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering with a client based in Kensington who are looking for a HR/L&D Manager to join the business on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Reporting into the HR Director this position is responsible for contributing to the overall Learning & Development strategy and coordinating Learning & Development activities within Europe, Middle East and Africa to achieve the overall business plan.
This position is also responsible for pro-actively handling HR and Learning & Development administration, conducting training programmes - both statutory and development including induction, core values training and personal development etc.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Highly motivated self-starter with an excellent work ethic
- Excellent MS office skills including excel, power point and word
- Ability to devise bespoke training programmes as and when necessary
- Good understanding of the hotel industry and some knowledge of serviced apartments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.