Senior HR Advisor (SAP Implementation)
- Ashley Kate HR
- South West London, London
- Up to £300 per day
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Public Sector
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a well known public sector organisation who are looking for a Senior HR Advisor to lead on their system change within the organisation. This role will be on a LTD basis for the next 4-5 months with a day rate of £300.
You will be working with the Head of HR Operations to ensure to the smooth implementation of an integrated HR system. You will be required to be flexible, work well with date and manage people as required.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to -
- To write/review documentation including policies, system guidance notes, functional specificiations amongst others
- To familiarise yourself with the current data held within our HR systems, in particular to understand the reporting facilities and what is available and the way the information interacts
- To generally provide advice about various contracts/employment types
- Responsible for completing design documentation.
- Attends and supports process design workshops and inputs into configuration decisions.
- Leads on high level and detailed process definition.
- Supports the development of policies and operating procedures and engagement and awareness materials.
- Develops functional design documentation.
- Acts as key contact for technical teams.
- Supports data cleansing and migration.
- Supports change management efforts.
- Supports test planning, script production, execution and issue resolution.
What my client is looking for -
- You must be immediately available to be considered for this role
- Previous experience with system implementation and writing policies/procedures
- Confident in engaging and working in partnership with other work streams
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong communication skills and able to build relationships quickly
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.