- Ashley Kate HR
- Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire
- Up to £40000 per annum
- Training & Development, Training Adviser, Training Assistant, Training Manager
- Job Level
- Property / Real Estate
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be supporting one of our clients based in Waltham Cross who are looking to employ a Trainer on an 18 month fixed term contract paying a salary of up to £40,000.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Management Development Specialist to join a business who are going through a period of significant growth to design and deliver a suite of core skills and 3 management development schemes.
You will be responsible for the design, delivery and evaluation of all training activity in line with the requirements of the Learning and Development Strategy.
- Create, deliver, evaluate and maintain a suite of core skills workshops.
- Responsible for the creation, review and up keep of all training materials.
- Manage 3rd party providers such as psychometric providers and industry accrediting boards.
- Provide coaching to delegates participating in development programmes.
- Use relevant psychometric tools to coach delegates participating in development programmes.
- Use 360-degree feedback to provide coaching to scheme delegates.
- Provide coach the coach development to Managers.
- Provide data for monthly board report on progress and attendance.
- Where possible gain accreditation of in house training with the ILM or other
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have vast experience in creating and delivering management development programmes for first time users through to Director level on the following:
- Situational Leadership, Team Leadership and Personal Leadership
- Giving Feedback
- Listening Skills
- Personal Impact
- Time Management
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.