Management Development Trainer
- Enfield, Middlesex
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits
- Training & Development
- Job Level
- Construction / Property
- Contract type
Management Development Trainer (18 month contract) - Enfield - £35-40,000 plus benefits
Exciting opportunity for a Management Development Trainer to join this growing, commercial, forward thinking organisation. Reporting into the Learning & Development Manager, this is a newly created for where you will design and deliver a suite of core skills and 3 Management Development Schemes over a period of 18 months.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Training - create, deliver, evaluate and maintain core skills workshops
- Development Programmes - Create, deliver, evaluate and maintain management development programmes for Aspiring Managers, Newly promoted Managers and Senior Manager
- Coaching - use relevant psychometric tools to coach as well as engaging line managers in the process and provide coach to coach development.
Reporting - Provide updates to senior management team on progress and activity
It is essential that you have the following:-
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Significant experience of reviewing, developing and delivering learning and development solutions
- Psychometric tools - insights, MBTI, PPA desirable
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.