My client, a global real estate business are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Process Analyst to join on a 6 month basis initially. This business are looking to roll out of a brand new central HR Administration Service Centre.
This role with work with key team members to understand and document how current HR administration processes are carried out and how future processes should be designed and delivered.
- Identify and document current processes for the HR Administration team such as procedures, letters, forms, templates, and policies
- Document HR queries and corresponding answers to be made into a FAQ inventory
- Gather details of current communication channels and interaction models
- Document HR Administration volumes and processing times
- Identify process gaps
- Support the review of opportunities to standardise/simplify HR processes
- Support the the identification and design of future HR Administration processes
- Document future processes and procedures, creating detailed step by step handbooks for new processes and systems
- Draft standardised letter templates and forms
- Provide training on future processes
- Participate in weekly Process Workstream project meetings
- Update and maintain process documentation, reporting on any issues that arise.
- Must have experience in HR process mapping
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Ideally has experience working in an HR Shared Services team
- Ability to work systematically and use own initiative
- Ability to identify and communicate opportunities to improve ways of working
Competitive salary on offer. Exciting new role, with a key focus on a company wide project. Some travel is required initially for the first few months (expensable). Please email bethhicks@oakleafpartnership for more information.