- Ashley Kate HR
- South West London, London
- Up to £34000.00 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to working with a leading family owned security company who are looking to add a HR Advisor to their existing HR function.
Based within head office, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, forward thinking organisation.
Reporting to the Director you will play a pivotal role within HR. The role offers a full generalist remit with main focus being on Recruitment, Employee relations and training and development.
Other duties will include -
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies
- Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date
- Managing staff relationships
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirement
- Assisting with and developing on any recruitment campaigns
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives
- Partnering with line managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management
- Delivering a full HR advisory service for managers and staff on a full range of employment matters including absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance and other related employee relations matters
What are we looking for -
- HR Professional with at least 2 years generalist experience
- Experience of managing recruitment and handling complex ER cases.
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Driven and determined
- Experience of advising and working with senior members of staff.
This is a permanent, full time role offering a salary of £34,000.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.