Senior Compensation Analyst
- St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Job Level
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
Senior Compensation Analyst - St Albans - 3 month ftc £50-55,000
Well known commercial organisation is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst for a 3 month ftc could possibly extend. Reporting into the Head of Compensation, you will be involved in developing and supporting the core compensation programs which includes annual salary and bonus award processes, external bench-marking, salary review budgeting and the development of salary ranges.
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Successful track record of delivering annual compensation processes including bench-marking and salary range development
- Strong knowledge of market survey vendors job classification and evaluation methodologies
- Advanced Excel . Experience of using and introducing HRIS systems an advantage.
- Strong analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Technical expertise and the ability to apply logic, problem solve and deliver results on complex data analysis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.